Black Friday & Christmas Deals Available!
Log in if you have an account
By creating an account with our store, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The Third Person Viewer is an underwater selfie stick that is so compact that it fits in your BCD. Get steady shots by clicking the floats onto the camera making it buoyant. Using the stick you can get away from the bubbles, and closer to the underwater wildlife. Attach it directly to your BCD and get videos like you had a cameraman following you.
- Extends to over 1.8m / 6ft.
- Hands free video recording with yourself in the image.
- Made of carbon fiber & poly-carbonate
- Magnetic safety release
- Weight: 245 g (8.6 oz) *including floaters, carabiner and magnetic release
- Materials: Carbon fiber, polycarbonate and stainless steel screws
- 1x Carbon fiber telescopic pole
- 2x Floaters
- 1x BCD mounting hook with magnets for quick attachment