Once you post the form you will receive an email to confirm your registration. Simply click on the link provided in the email and you will be successfully registered to Dickens website.
At times an email server might send the automated emails to your spam folder. Please add our email address to your address book in order to avoid this from happening in the near future.
If you have any problems registering, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have just registered, in the Account Overview please fill in your Delivery & Billing details to make the checkout process faster. These will be the addresses used to make deliveries to you and invoice your orders.
Once you place an order you can see its status and details by clicking on Your Orders.
You can modify the quantity of several items at once and then click Update Quantity when done. By changing the quantity to 0 (zero) you will effectively remove that product from your shopping cart once you click Update Quantity. Once you are happy with the items in your shopping cart and would like to place your order, click Proceed to Checkout.
To finalise your purchase, go to your Shopping Cart and click Proceed to Checkout,
Step 1: Checkout - Choose Payment
- Select the Payment Type you prefer.
- Billing and Delivery information must be available to continue the checkout process. Click on Edit Billing Address or Edit Delivery Addres to update.
- If your Billing and Delivery Information are correctly filled in you make go to Step 2 by clicking Review Your Order.
Step 2: Checkout - Review Your Order
- Review the information provided in this screen.
- You may add any Special Requests or Comments for this order by filling in the text box.
- Once you are sure that all the information is correct, click Confirm & Place Your Order
For added security, no credit card information is stored on our website. Payments are made via APCO PAY.
If you have selected Bank Transfer, on Confirmation of your order you will receive an email with the Bank Details to transfer the amount. Once the payment has gone through your order status will be updated.